Lottery Syndicate Forum

Lottery Syndicate Forum (http://www.vwdforum.com/forum/)
-   Lottery News (http://www.vwdforum.com/forum/lottery-news/)
-   -   Life after VWD elottery? (http://www.vwdforum.com/forum/lottery-news/7323-life-after-vwd-elottery.html)

mally 27-03-2012 10:09 AM

Life after VWD elottery?

Thought I would ask a simple question to members of the forum, what have you done since e-lottery finished trading.

Have you continued with lottery syndicates, such as lovemylotto, You Play We Play and bigfatlottos.

I've kept my lottery related websites running and choose to promote lovemylotto, over the others.

What have you done? Have you stuck with lottery syndicates or moved to something else?

Thanks Mally

tbaxter 27-03-2012 12:44 PM

Just do my own websites still though still promote the happi lottery, prefer that cuz winning numbers are picked off the stock market end of trading figures so there's no risk of the lottery stopping for some reason.

darrenuk 27-03-2012 04:44 PM

I play bigfatlotto,lovemylotto,euromillions jackpot club syndicates

ERNIE 28-03-2012 05:56 PM

I did nothing for a long time, refusing to jump into those 'next big thing' opportunities that were being promoted to me. I seem to have gained an allergy to Lotto type biz ops, refusing even to look at them. However I did look at everything else that was sent to me, rejecting it all for one reason or another, until about 18 months ago when I was impressed enough to join FM, and I've never looked back.

If anyone reading this is thinking of joining any of those Lotto syndicates don't let my post put you off, it's just not my cup of tea anymore, all the best, Ernie.

mally 28-03-2012 07:10 PM

Its great to hear things have moved on. I couldn't believe that e-lottery continued again, under bigfatlottos, especially that they used the databases we helped them generate.

Websites are the way ahead for me, affiliate yep but not mlm,

joyh 29-03-2012 03:14 PM

After VWD

Hi

I tried a few other programs but had "issues" with them all and because these didn't get resolved I didn't feel confident enough of what they were doing to carry on promoting them.

So I started to concentrate on my own websites in the complementary therapy marketplace. A mixture of selling my own products/ebooks and affiliate products.

However, as I still have lottery sites and traffic I have now joined The Player's Syndicate which will be selling tickets soon and, on present showing, this is looking good to me with "something for everyone" - players and affiliates.

Joy

sandra 31-03-2012 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mally (Post 42942)
Its great to hear things have moved on. I couldn't believe that e-lottery continued again, under bigfatlottos, especially that they used the databases we helped them generate.

Websites are the way ahead for me, affiliate yep but not mlm,

I was definitely 'unimpressed' when I found out too - especially with regard to the large database that I had created over several years at no small cost and with huge amount of time invested :(

However, doesn\'t do to dwell on the negative! I trialled another lotto based biz but didn\'t think much of it and feel that lotto based businesses have had their day. Not to put a downer on it for others that wish to continue in that vein but its definitely not for me any more and found that people are mistrustful of the many types of lotto based programmes available.

Instead I spent around 18 months looking for the right business venture rather than jumping on a bandwagon and eventually found the perfect thing for me - Wikaniko. I teamed up with another very experienced ex-elottery member, who I have always worked well with, we created a business partnership two years ago and are VERY happy with it.

gene142 31-12-2012 05:33 PM

Life after VWD e-lottery

I looked at the other lotteries and decided to join LovemyLotto, but then they shut down for a while to upgrade and improve the site. When the site was up and working again I didn\'t bother to rejoin.

I decided to give the lotteries a miss in the end, after all its a lottery with no income guaranteed.

My priorities in life have now changed and I thought my time and energy would be better channelled towards making myself some serious money with a guaranteed income. This is where profitclicking.com comes into play. My sponsor was a leading player with e-lottery. Its definitely working for me.

mally 28-07-2013 11:29 AM

I\'m still playing and promoting lovemylotto, how are you guys getting on?

mally 18-01-2014 11:28 AM

I\'m still playing and promoting lovemylotto, how are you guys getting on?